- Winemaker cycling paths leading vineyards, beautiful nature, past the Moravian landmarks to the Lednice-Valtice UNESCO heritage park. Cycle paths then follow the route Slovak or Austrian - eg
Mikulov is interconnected with Liechtenstein cycling path.
- The largest excavation site of the Great Moravian Empire - Mikulčický resort, located only 5 km away
- Bata Canal cruise on the river Dyje at Genoa Castle
- Natural lake with crystal clear water with beautiful swimming
- Lednice-Valtice trails - UNESCO heritage
After a day wandering you have the possibility of meeting with local vintners, who come together in the evening in the shadow ořechovníků, lovingly maintained the tradition of variety of wines testing, like the folk sing a note and we will share our experience with the cultivation of wine.
Vicinity of the Moravian Nová Ves (more on www.panoramio.com)